The recent crisis has left many practices in a spin, with practice owners having spent the last couple of months scrambling to adapt to the rapid economic changes.
Now more than ever, it is time to look at everything with a new pair of glasses so you can reinvent and create something you’ve only dreamt of in the past.
As we continue to look ahead, it is vital to follow a strategy that protects your profits and positions your firm for greatness going forward.
In this webinar, I’ve discussed what the top 5% of practitioners are doing to re-invent their practices, and how you can too.
IN THIS WEBINAR REPLAY, YOU WILL DISCOVER:
Clear, actionable steps for creating a post-pandemic game plan and intentional goals that will PROTECT your practice and keep new, high-ticket clients rolling in.
How to PIVOT your services and fee structure in the new business environment, using secrets that the Top 5% of CPA firms don’t want you to know.
How to attract and retain high-ticket clients by ADAPTing your current services to the changing climate without affecting your capital.
How to gain more FREEDOM by putting your practice on “autopilot,” while improving your workflow and boosting your cash flow.
The secrets to creating a motivated and ADAPTIVE superstar team who share your vision and are driven to EXCEED your goals, even in a virtual environment.
- "Salim presents great concepts for improving business. Looking forward to sharing more detailed information."
- "He provided thought-provoking questions to make you rethink how you are running your practice and make you see the potential there is for growth."
- "Salim Omar presented well and gave lots of ideas to get started and make plans to move forward to grow my company."
- "Amazing, insightful, and informative."
- "Salim was clear and knowledgeable about the topic. I greatly appreciated this webinar."
- "It increased me with more knowledge to what I've already mastered. It took with good intentions."
About Salim Omar, CPA
Salim is a best selling author, thought leader and mentor for CPA firms. He is considered by many as THE “CPA Practice Coach” because he owns and runs a CPA practice so he understands what it takes to create and sustain a successful firm.
Salim was once at rock bottom in own practice with $100,000 in debt, low quality clients, an unreliable team and working 60 to 80-hour weeks. He knew there had to be another way. That realization led to a 10-year journey where he invested in himself and got educated by some of the world’s best business minds. He put his research to the test in his own practice and in the process, transformed his own practice and created “The Genius Model”.