1. Website Visitors
Like most website operators, CPA Marketing Genius collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. CPA Marketing Genius’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how CPAMarketingGenius.com’s visitors use its website. From time to time, CPA Marketing Genius may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
CPA Marketing Genius also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on CPAMarketingGenius.com blog posts. CPA Marketing Genius only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
2. What Does This Policy Cover?
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
3. What Data Do We Collect?
Those who engage in transactions on CPAMarketingGenius.com by purchasing the services or products provided on this site, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, CPA Marketing Genius collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction on CPAMarketingGenius.com. CPA Marketing Genius does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Depending upon your use of CPAMarketingGenius.com, We may collect some or all of the following data:
- E-mail Address;
- Phone Number;
- Contact Address;
- Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
- Travel preferences and member numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected); and,
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on CPAMarketingGenius.com, and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
4. How Do We Use Your Data?
We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to CPAMarketingGenius.com;
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on CPAMarketingGenius.com;
- Supplying our products and services to you;
- Personalizing and tailoring our products and services for you;
- Responding to communications from you;
- Supplying you with emails (e.g. newsletters, alerts, promotions, etc.) that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by unsubscribing directly through the e-mail like or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Market research; and,
- Analyzing your use of CPAMarketingGenius.com to enable us to continually improve CPAMarketingGenius.com and your user experience.
In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the [products and] services We can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and offers on our products and/or services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the CAN SPAM Act and the GDPR.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
5. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in Section 4, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, We will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it in accordance with the purposes described in Section 4.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Do We Share Your Data?
We may compile statistics about the use of our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymized and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
7. How Can You Control Your Data?
When you submit information via CPAMarketingGenius.com, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails, managing your account, or by requesting list removal to email@example.com
8. Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given It
You may access CPAMarketingGenius.com without providing any data at all. However, to purchase products or services on CPAMarketingGenius.com, you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data as set out in Section in 4 at any time by contacting us using the details set out in Section 13, and we will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
9. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact us for more details at, or using the contact details below in Section 13.
11. Summary of Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 14 below).
12. Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
In the event that we use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on You, You have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from us.
The right described above does not apply in the following circumstances:
- The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the You and Us;
- The decision is authorized by law; or
- You have given you explicit consent.
Where we use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
- Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
- Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
- Technical and organizational measures necessary to minimize the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
- All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.
13. Contacting Us